- Founded
- 1937 – 1950
- Headquarters
- Milan, Italy
Auto Lux displayed an electrically powered three-wheel passenger car at the 1937 Milan motor exhibition, but the design did not reach series manufacture. After the Second World War the company returned with a practical commercial interpretation: electric three-wheel delivery vans produced from 1945 until 1950. Surviving standard histories do not preserve model codes, battery specifications or annual output, so the prototype and production delivery line are recorded separately without invented names. The company ceased vehicle manufacture in 1950.
Text adapted from “Auto Lux” on Wikipedia ↗ · CC BY-SA 4.0 ↗